Tuesday, March 16, 2010

yippee! fun new scarf for me!


i was dawg tired yesterday when i got home so i took me a few minutes to realize that a squishy package of larger size was nestled among the mail in his arms...he was lucky to escape mauling as he dumped the whole pile in my lap...sure enough a whole pile of lovelies from portugal were carefully wrapped in said package...how did my scarfer know me so well? in addition to the beautiful bright blue scarf, everything was wrapped in a reusable shopping bag (i have a fiend-like fetish for reusable shopping bags - yes, my husband thinks i'm crazy)...and by everything i mean a handmade felted flower pin, a handmade bead stitch marker, some wonderful portuguese candy, and a postcard with an interesting portuguese legend printed on it...view the pictures and be jealous...thanks cenoura!














1 comment:

  1. Wow! What a great surprise to come home to! The scarf is lovely, and all of the goodies are so thoughtful and very useful. That color blue is great.

    ReplyDelete