Saturday, February 13, 2010

New Swap Theme Announced

"A Sense Of Whimsy…

Knit neck warmers with over the top flowers, bright colors, crazy yarns…anything that is fun, odd, whimsical… Let you imagination run wild with this guys…"

So once I'm finished with the scarf I'm working on I'll start a new swap...I found a few patterns that I may choose between...I'd love to know what everyone thinks about these patterns...which one should I knit? (note that if the pattern doesn't seem "whimsical" enough it shall be knit in some wild color if chosen!)

Ripple Cowl
Owl Cowl & Neckwarmer (I just love the sound of "owl cowl")
Owl Cowl (yes, this one is different from the one just above it)
The Black Hole Cowl
Tuesday Night Cowl
Imagination Cowl (this one may be my favorite so far)
Chumky Button Up Neckwarmer
Life Is Uneven Cowl Mobius
Scrunchable Cowl
Blackberry Cowl
Candle Flame Cowl (this one just looks so cool I may have to try it even if it's not chosen for the swap!)

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely LOVE the Tuesday Night Cowl. This one is going on my own "for me" list. I love your selection... I had never been interested in cowls until this group came along and now I find myself looking at them all the time! (I'm VespaPurls on Ravelry... and because I regularly keep 3 blogs, my knitting blog is purlytwirly.blogspot :)

    ReplyDelete